Dandelion Greens and Citrus Salad
* 1 bunch of dandelion greens, washed, dried and trimmed
* 1 pink grapefruit, segmented * 1 orange, segmented * 1 lime, juice and zest * 2 tsps of honey
* 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
* 2 tbsps olive oil
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced * 1 tsp salt
1. For the dressing, whisk together the honey, lime juice and zest, smoked paprika, salt and olive oil in a bowl.
2. Cut the dandelion greens in half and transfer to the bowl with the dressing. Toss the greens with the dressing and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the dandelions greens to a platter and top with the grapefruit and orange segments, pecan halves, and the red onion slices.
4. Serve and Enjoy!